Home Page | HPN On Exchange Individual Plans | HPN's Medicaid Plan
Health Plan of Nevada has 20+ On Exchange plans, including silver plans that may save you money on your premium and out-of-pocket costs.
See if you qualify for assistance or other state benefits. Shop our On Exchange plans or call us at
1-800-873-0004, TTY 711, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Silver plans qualify for both tax credits and cost sharing subsidies. They also offer the best value if you qualify for a subsidy and want to balance your monthly premium with your out-of-pocket costs.
Download our plan brochure to find out more, visit NevadaHealthLink.com to enroll now or call our Sales office at 1-800-873-0004, TTY 711.
Why Health Plan of Nevada? With HPN, you get 24/7 peace of mind:
- Largest provider network in Nevada (view our provider directory)
- Access to all major hospitals in Nevada
- 50+ urgent care centers in Nevada
- 24/7 virtual visits with same day medication delivery*
- Mental health benefits are part of every plan
- Access to Nevada’s largest women’s health provider
- 35+ years of local, friendly customer service
- Programs and convenient online health education classes to help you live your healthiest life
- A secure website and mobile app to see your health plan information 24/7
If you want an On Exchange plan, before you start your enrollment, make sure to have the following information ready:
- Social Security numbers of everyone seeking health coverage (or document numbers for any legal immigrants)
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family (for example, from paystubs, W-2 forms, or wage and tax statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
- Information about your job-related health insurance available to your family
Our team is available to assist with your questions about health insurance. For information about individual health plans, call toll-free 1-800-873-0004. If you have any questions about Medicaid, call toll-free 1-800-962-8074. TTY users can dial 711. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.