Home Page | HPN On Exchange Individual Plans | Renew with HPN/SHL | HPN's Medicaid Plan
Health Plan of Nevada has 20+ On Exchange plans, including silver plans that may save you money on your premium and out-of-pocket costs.
See if you qualify for assistance or other state benefits. Shop our On Exchange plans or call us at
1-800-873-0004, TTY 711, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Silver plans qualify for both tax credits and cost sharing subsidies. They also offer the best value if you qualify for a subsidy and want to balance your monthly premium with your out-of-pocket costs.
Download our plan brochure to find out more, visit NevadaHealthLink.com to enroll now or call our Sales office at 1-800-873-0004, TTY 711.
Why Health Plan of Nevada? With HPN, you get 24/7 peace of mind:
- Largest provider network in Nevada (view our provider directory)
- Access to all major hospitals in Nevada
- 50+ urgent care centers in Nevada
- 24/7 virtual visits with same day medication delivery*
- Mental health benefits are part of every plan
- Access to Nevada’s largest women’s health provider
- 35+ years of local, friendly customer service
- Programs and convenient online health education classes to help you live your healthiest life
- A secure website and mobile app to see your health plan information 24/7
Act now! Choose an HPN plan before open enrollment ends January 15, 2021.
We offer individual plans, as well as a Medicaid Plan. Many of our popular benefits are available on both types of plans.
If you want an On Exchange plan, before you start your enrollment, make sure to have the following information ready:
- Social Security numbers of everyone seeking health coverage (or document numbers for any legal immigrants)
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family (for example, from paystubs, W-2 forms, or wage and tax statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
- Information about your job-related health insurance available to your family
Our team is available to assist with your questions about health insurance. For information about individual health plans, call toll-free 1-800-873-0004. If you have any questions about Medicaid, call toll-free 1-800-962-8074. TTY users can dial 711. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.