Open enrollment is November 1, 2022 through January 15, 2023.
For coverage beginning January 1, 2023, you must enroll by December 31, 2022. Open Enrollment is the time each year when you can enroll in a health insurance plan.
If you have questions about health insurance or need help shopping for a plan, call your broker or our sales team at 1-800-873-0004, TTY 711, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Largest provider network in Nevada
- Many doctors are only in HPN’s network
- Low-cost primary care visits
- Mental health benefits with every plan (virtual and in-person visits for all members)
- Urgent care at home for common illnesses and injuries for a $50 copay on most plans
- 90-day supply of medication through your local Walgreens pharmacy
With Health Plan of Nevada’s individual and family plans, you’re covered with $0 or low-cost services and benefits like:
- Annual physicals
- 24/7 virtual visits with NowClinic®
- 24/7 advice nurse
- Healthy eating programs
- Online health education classes
- Healthy recipes for busy families
- Disease management programs
- Care management
- Health plan mobile app
- Same-day medication delivery*
- Digital health tools and apps, including some popular brands
- Convenient member walk-in services
- Easy premium payment options
For information about the benefits and services available to you as a Health Plan of Nevada member, visit HealthPlanofNevada.com.
*Same-day medication delivery is only available to Health Plan of Nevada (HPN) members, and is for medications prescribed during a NowClinic virtual visit that are not controlled medications or medications requiring refrigeration. Service area is Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson based on delivery address. Delivery wait times may vary and may carry over to next day depending on time prescription is submitted.