On Exchange Individual Plans
Health Plan of Nevada has 25+ individual plans that may save you money on your premium and out-of-pocket costs.
- A household of one with an income of between $19,140 and $31,900 may qualify for low monthly premiums
- A family of 3 with a household income around $65,160 may qualify for premium assistance
- A family of 4 with a household income around $39,300 may qualify for a $0 monthly premium and cost assistance
- A family of 4 with a household income around $80,000 may qualify for low cost health plan coverage
Important! Silver plans qualify for both tax credits and cost sharing subsidies. They also offer the best value if you qualify for a subsidy and want to balance your monthly premium with your out-of-pocket costs.
Do you qualify for a $0 monthly premium, cost assistance and/or low cost health plan coverage? Visit NevadaHealthLink.com to enroll now or call our Sales office at 1-800-873-0004, TTY 711, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Why Health Plan of Nevada? With HPN, you get 24/7 peace of mind:
- Largest provider network in Nevada
- 50+ urgent care centers in Nevada
- 24/7 virtual visits with same-day medication delivery*
- Mental health benefits are part of every plan
- 35+ years of local, friendly customer service
- Programs and convenient online health education classes to help you live your healthiest life
- A secure website and mobile app to see your health plan information 24/7
If you want an On Exchange plan, before you start your enrollment, make sure to have the following information ready:
- Social Security numbers of everyone seeking health coverage (or document numbers for any legal immigrants)
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family (for example, from paystubs, W-2 forms, or wage and tax statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
- Information about your job-related health insurance available to your family
Off Exchange Individual Plans
Looking for an Off Exchange plan? We’ve got you covered. Shop for an Off Exchange plan today.
Whether you’re looking for an On Exchange plan or Off Exchange plan, our team is available to assist with your questions about health insurance. For information about individual health plans, call toll-free 1-800-873-0004.